Terms of Service
Please read the following information in its entirety before using our website.
Vima-Ecuador is owned and operated by Vima Internet Marketing (further referred to as Vima Ecuador, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’). Vima-Ecuador‘s website is http://www.vima-ecuador.com (further referred to as ‘the Site’).
All information, text, material, graphics, files and software used on the Site (further referred to as “Content”) are protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing, the Content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only, through the means of your home computer. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, sell, republish, frame, broadcast or circulate the Content received through the Site, without Vima-Ecuador‘s prior written consent.
When you partner with Vima-Ecuador, or purchase any products or services from Vima-Ecuador you acknowledge that you have approved our marketing emthods and techniques, that we will do our best to provide the services and products offered at our best understanding and knowledge, you accept to pay any fees or commissions generated for the efforts carried by Vima-Ecuador. When you subscribe to the Vima-Ecuador newsletter, you are required to submit your personal information to access these or any other services or products, i.e. become a Member. By becoming a Member, you receive the facility to access Vima-Ecuador services and products.
- User license to Vima-Ecuador
By posting any Content to the Site (including without limitation inputting data, posting messages, sending emails or photos, uploading files, or engaging in any other form of communication with the Site or through the Site), you grant to Vima-Ecuador, and you warrant that you have the right to grant, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, display, and broadcast this Content, and prepare derivative works from this Content, as well as sublicense the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted, to any third party, in regard to this Content.
- Links to other websites
The Site contains links to third party websites and advertisements with such links. These linked websites are not under control of Vima-Ecuador and Vima-Ecuador is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site. The inclusion of the link or advertisement on the Site does not imply any endorsement of the linked website, and Vima-Ecuador has no knowledge of those web sites and/or their products. You should refer to the relevant advertiser for the product information and customer support.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Service and Content are provided “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- Vima-Ecuador does not warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site and its server are free from viruses or any other harmful components;
- Vima-Ecuador does not warrant any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness;
- Vima-Ecuador expressly disclaims warranties of any kind including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, including without limitation any act or negligence on the part of Vima-Ecuador, will Vima-Ecuador or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use, or any inability to use the Site or any Content. The Content is published for information only without assuming a duty of care. Vima-Ecuador is not in the business of providing professional advice, and gives no warranty, guarantee or other representation about the accuracy of any Content. Vima-Ecuador is not liable for errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or cessation of the services through negligence or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, Vima-Ecuador disclaims liability to all persons in relation to any loss or damage suffered through their use of the Site or communication with other Members. To the extent permitted by law, in the case of services supplied or offered by Vima-Ecuador, its liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded by the law is limited, at the sole discretion of Vima-Ecuador, to the supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
If Vima-Ecuador suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of this Agreement or any other legal obligation incurred due to your acts or negligence, then you agree to indemnify Vima-Ecuador for those losses, damages and costs.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ecuador. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ecuador. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
- Changes to this Agreement
Vima-Ecuador may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Agreement anytime, such modifications to be effective upon posting on the Site.
- Other rights
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.